Candidate should read the instructions and the guidelines given on the portal carefully before filling each column of the application form. He/She should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
1. Check that the following items are with you before filling the Application:
a. Scanned copy of your recent Passport Size Photo (*.jpg,*.jpeg with Max size of 400 kb).
b. Details of 10th, 12th/Diploma Mark Sheets and higher qualifications (if any).
2. The Application/Registration Form is displayed. Fill each column carefully. Star-marked (*) fields are mandatory.
3. Select the appropriate Courses offered by College from the drop down menu “Course Apply For”.
4. After selecting the course, select the Course Section from the drop down menu “Class/Semester”.
5. Enter your “Address Details” carefully. The College may use this information to contact you for any further information. The College will not be responsible for mis-delivery of information due to mistake in “Address Details” including Mobile No. filled by the applicant.
6. If your result of qualifying exam is still awaited, check “Awaiting” box under “Educational Qualification”.
7. To upload photo, click on “Browse Image” against the photo link and select photo from your computer to upload the same.
8. For BA-1,B.Sc Subject Combination will appear. Under Subject Combination (Preference Order),select the Subjects on clicking of the checkboxes and giving Preference order(1 for first preference Subject, 2 for Second preference and so on till 5). The Preference order cannot be more then 5.No same preference can be saved.
9. Click on “Preview” button to check the filled details and click the “Declaration” button to confirm.
10. Please note that once You Click "Save" button, no further editing will be allowed. If you wish to make any change in the filled details, then click on “Edit” button to modify the details.
11. As soon as you click on “Save” button, you will receive a message on your mobile.
12. Your “Name“, “Form No.” And “Password“ will be displayed on the next screen. Note down “Form Number”, “Password” as you will require it for login in future.
13. Take a print of this form and submit it in the Concerned College along with supporting documentary proof before 27/06/2015.
14. Student can login using Form Number and Password. Click on the ‘Login’ given at the top most corner of the college website.
15. Students after applying can Login in their profile to check Admission status
16. In Student Profile, Under Notification Link "Admission Status will appear "
17. You cannot apply more than once in particular course of the same college.